The Presidents Round Table is an affiliate organization of the National Council on Black American Affairs.
The Roundtable is designed to provide Black Community College Presidents an operational network including:
- identifying and responding to issues affecting Blacks in community colleges;
- providing mentoring opportunities for Blacks;
- sharing professional resources;
- providing other national and international professional opportunities for Black CEOs; and
- supporting the goals and objectives of the National Council on Black American Affairs.
Read our Joint Statement of Support for Social Justice, Equity, and Inclusion with the NAPIC, NCBAA, and NCCHC.
In pursuit of this mission, the Presidents Round Table will endeavor to:
- Monitor and review inequities in the delivery of educational services to Black students and services provided to Blacks in Community College Education
- Promote the professional development and advancement of Black CEO?s
- Provide mentoring opportunities either formally or informally for Blacks within the CEO?s institution
- Establish internships, when feasible, among members institutions, to provide opportunities for Blacks to have practical administrative experiences
- Share published and unpublished materials such as speeches, statistical data, research findings, and other items to assist members in their responsibilities
- Develop a third world/nation support package with emphasis toward current and emerging technologies for use by appropriate nations as requested
- To plan and hold two (2) meetings annually–One of the meetings will be in conjunction with AACC and the other at a time and place each year to be determined by the Time and Place Committee
- Seek funding for special projects as agreed to by the Presidents’ Round Table
Click here to see the current Executive Committee